Hire a local guide

Juliek

Can anyone recommend a good local guide for 2 people next Sunday 24th April to pick up in either Rome or Florence and tour to Siena, San Gimignano and other villages, dropping off at the end of the day at a hotel in Greve.

Not sure I understand whether you want to be picked up in Florence or in Rome!

If you're in Rome and want to be picked up and make your way to Tuscany and end up in Chianti, then the best solution is to look for a private guide that can either drive you or arrange for the drive. But starting from Rome, I sincerely cannot offer any personal recommendations as to who to contact.

If you were in Florence, I'd recommend contacting Elena Fulceri at elena@florenceguide.net who is a great private tour guide and who can arrange the tour and the car with driver for you.

Not sure I understand whether you want to be picked up in Florence or in Rome!

If you're in Rome and want to be picked up and make your way to Tuscany and end up in Chianti, then the best solution is to look for a private guide that can either drive you or arrange for the drive. But starting from Rome, I sincerely cannot offer any personal recommendations as to who to contact.

If you were in Florence, I'd recommend contacting Elena Fulceri at elena@florenceguide.net who is a great private tour guide and who can arrange the tour and the car with driver for you.

Thank your Lourdes for the reply. We will be coming fro Rome, but can make our way by train to Florence to meet the driver/guide. I will contact your recommendation. Thank yu

Guide for Florence

I can suggest a great guide for Florence: Silvia Cardini, check out her profile on LinkedIn.
And if you want to discover something different about Tuscany and Florence (like the traditional cigar or something different to discover in Florence and Siena) take a look to the website of Federico Minghi.