www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Summer autobus timetable

Default Summer autobus timetable

Do you know where can I find the Summer Timetable (Orario Estivo 2016) for the buses leaving from Siena please?

thanks

Default Summer Schedules

Buongiorno,

The new summer schedule for the trains comes out on the 12th of June … just about when school ends and things get all changed around!

And the new hours for the buses in Siena takes place on the 11th of June.

Checking on line they seem to be already updated: http://www.tiemmespa.it/index.php/Vi...a/Urbano/Siena

Buon Viaggio,
    Donna Denise

thanks a lot for your help. Really appreciated

Smile Autumn Bus Schedule 2016

Hello! We will be visiting your beautiful area this September. I've been trying to figure out the bus schedule from Florence to Siena. Other posts suggest the 131R or 131O, but I can't find anything with that number!!

Also, if your bus stops in another town on the way, can you get off to look around and then get back on the next bus?

Thanks in advance for helping this first-timer!

Default Siena trips

Buongiorno,

Here is your time schedule for the "rapido" fast buses:
    http://www.tiemmespa.it/var/ezdemo_s...d41aee586e.pdf

If you are asking can you get on the next bus and continue with your trip? The answer is absolutely - just be sure to double check all the times so you know when the next one is supposed to leave...not all towns have regular stops! BUT if you are asking if your ticket will still be valid...no. The tickets are not valid if you get off and get back on again, you will need to get another ticket for the next leg of your journey.

Buon Viaggio,
    Donna Denise

Share and Bookmark!