public transportation

Scott413

I am planning on visiting the tuscany region in april of 18, but i cannot seem to find maps for public transportation, Can someone help? is there a simple way of identifying this information and is the a recommended method of getting from a train station to a destination if it is more than a short walk?:cool:

Public Transport

Buongiorno,

Did you have an area where you were already thinking about visiting in Tuscany? I find the Google maps is usually pretty accurate when trying to map out where to go or how to get around. Though you should always double check the time schedule for the public transport, it will give you a few ideas.

I use public transport especially in the larger city when I just don't feel like walking but Florence or Siena or Arezzo are really all walk-able. It is when you are heading out to the smaller towns that you may find some difficulty in getting around.

If you can be a bit more specific about where you want to go, perhaps I can give you more details on how to get around or at least an alternative or two. :cool:

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise