car rental

Glorygirl

Have seen not so favorable comments re: auto rentals in Florence. Anyone have positive feedback.
Mostly how to get out of Florence without incurring fines??

Have seen not so favorable comments re: auto rentals in Florence. Anyone have positive feedback.
Mostly how to get out of Florence without incurring fines??[/QUOTE

Hi everone I rent a car for tuscony and unfortunatly I entered the ZTL rosd. I wonder that how I check my fines on internet and how I pay online.

Hi everyone I rent a car for tuscony and unfortunatly I entered the ZTL rosd. I wonder that how I check my fines on internet with only targa number and how I pay online.

Fines

Buongiorno,

If you did get a fine it will go through the rental office, which will either pay it for you and then charge your card or send you the paper work so you can pay it. You should check with them for their procedure.

It can take a couple of months before you are advised, technically they have a year to send it out. But once you are notified you have only up to 60 days to pay the fine.

There is no way (at the moment) to see if you are in the process of being fined, however you can try and send an email to pm.verbali.notifiche@comune.fi.it ... but I wouldn't hold your breath for a response.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise