Tuscany with a dog

doggyholiday

Hello Everyone!
I will be visiting Tuscany in August for part of my honeymoon along with my husband and our dog. We are renting a motorhome and will be spending 4 days (3rd-7th August) in Tuscany.
Can anyone please recommend where we should base ourselves and also if you know of any campsites (dog friendly) that we can stay at?
I'd also really appreciate if you can make suggestions of where we should visit. We don't want to do anything to hectic as we have our dog and cities will be too much for her so any beaches/walks that you know of please!!
Thank you very much in advance!!
Gina, Paul & Mischa

Buonasera,

for your holyday in August we suggest you to stay in Sovicille, a small country village where there is a camping called La Montagnola: that is a dog friendly camping, where you can relax and have some walks in the woods near the camping. Not so far from the camping there are many interesting places to visit: Siena, Monteriggioni, the Abbey of San Galgano with the sword in the rock... Sovicille is at about 80 kms from the closest beaches of Follonica, Punta Ala, Castiglione della Pescaia, Marina di Grosseto.... If you need more details find us on Facebook and get in touch!