Sting

JMFell

I was told that Sting just opened up a market at his Tuscan estate, Il Palagio estate, can anyone tell me where this is, might be fun to visit and shop

Organic shop in Figline Valdarno

Dear JMFell,

Sting bought two large properties in Tuscany few years ago. They are both located in Figline Valdarno surroundings, about 30-40 minutes driving from Florence.

On August 4th he opened a shop within Tenuta il Palagio in Ponte agli Stolli. He sells directly wine and oil, as well as other organic products.

I don't have the exact address but I can give you indications how to reach it. The farm is located in via Grevigiana in Ponte agli Stolli, a little fraction of Figline Valdarno. The Via Grevigiana is the local street SP16 that connects Figline Valdarno to Greve in Chianti.

If you would like more information about the shops I suggest you contact the Tenuta il Palagio directly.

I hope it helps :)

Thank you so much for your help, I tried to contact them but my email got bounced back. I think I found it on Bing Maps 3D on Via De San Martino off of SP16...Thanks again