Bus 353a back to Florence

Greig

Hi all,
I just stumbled onto this site.Looks to have some great information.Is anyone able to help, by confirming the following. We need to return to Florence on a Sunday ( 19th May ). I found a timetable for bus route 353a.Our bus stop is S.Donato Collina. Found a timetable page for 'festivo'. Google translate calls this 'holiday'. Would this be the Sunday schedule ? .....dont want to get stuck, i would not be popular :)
Thanks, Greig.

Festivi

Buongiorno,

festivi does mean holiday - and in Italy that does includes Sundays as well as national holidays.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise

I have just returned to he forum and noted two replies to my question. Thznk you for replying to me.....i did not ignore your answers. My Italy planning has been ongoing for months. Just getting back to those unsure items now. Thanks, much appreciated. Greig

Hi there, i'm looking to do the same - take the 353A bus from the same bus stop back to Firenze Santa Maria Novella for a 10AM train. do you know where i can find a time table for this bus?

I'll be staying at Fattoria Torre a Cona and open to any other suggestions on how to get back to the train station in Florence for 10AM.

Thank you in advance!

Hi there, i'm looking to do the same - take the 353A bus from the same bus stop back to Firenze Santa Maria Novella for a 10AM train. do you know where i can find a time table for this bus?

I'll be staying at Fattoria Torre a Cona and open to any other suggestions on how to get back to the train station in Florence for 10AM.

Thank you in advance!
Ciao Tuannnguyenn,

Both lines 351A and 353A go by San Donato in Collina - here are the links to download the timetables.

I actually cannot tell what the stop in San Donato is called...... so I would suggest you actually contact Torre a Cona and ask them for help in figuring out the timetable, because it's likely they answer this question all the time for their guests! So they'll be able to tell you that you what bus you need to catch in order to get to SMN on time for your train.

Keep in mind that the timetables right now reflect summer hours for August -- when will you be here? Because if not soon, then the current timetables might not give you the right info you need.