Andrea Bocelli rehearsel 2010

3amigos

We will stay in Lucca for one week and have tickets for the rehearsel ( could not get any for the big night) . We are planning to drive to the venue.
We are looking the best route to drive and does anyone know the distance between Lucca and the venue. :)

Ciao 3amigos!

Glad to hear you've found accommodation in Lucca. It is hard to get tickets for the Bocelli concert so relatively "close" to the event, I think the tickets sell out many, many months before.

As you've already seen, the other thread on the Bocelli concert contains useful information on getting there, tickets, getting from the parking area to the concert area itself and other details.

As for getting there from Lucca, the best road to take would be the S439 from Lucca to Pontedera and then from there continue on the same road on toward Volterra. Lajatico is along the way. I've mapped it out for you on Google Maps, see directions from Lucca to La Sterza Lajatico.
Distance wise it is roughly 53 km or around 33 miles.

Hope you have a great time in Lucca and at the concert!!

Thank you a lot. Looking forward to our holiday and the consert. Planning is half the fun we say in Norway. :)

totally agree!

I agree, lots of the fun is in the planning - and the rest is putting it into action! Have you got everything planned out already?

Let us know if we can offer any other suggestions :)

Hi
We are planning to visit Barga one day- by bus we think, and spend one day on the beach. We have reservations for the Uffizi, and think we have to visit "David" as well, but maybe not in the same day. It would have been nice to visit a wineyard and maybe we can find some on the way to the consert? And we are planing to eat a lot of italian gelato and italian food. :D.