www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Mugello track days.

Default Mugello track days.

Wanted to plan a family trip to Tuscany this summer. And would love to fit in a track day at the great Mugello. Does anyone organize 'trackdays' there? Would need to rent a motorcycle also.

Default Mugello Track MotoGP Sunday, May 22, 2016 Questions

Hello, I am new to this forum and forum use so I apologize if I am posting incorrectly.

I plan to attend the GRAN PREMIO D'ITALIA TIM on Sunday, May 22, 2016. I am trying to locate a time table of events so I can finish planning my train connection. Unfortunately, I will not arrive at the S. PIERO A SIEVE Train Station until 11:36 am on Sunday. I'll be coming from Milan. After the race, I will then travel to Manarola to meet back up with my family. Does anyone know what time all the racing is finished?

Gene
    Last edited by DonnaDenise; May 12, 2016 at 10:41 AM.

Default Time Schedule

Buongiorno,

this is the time schedule that I found on the official website - not sure if it covers the races you are most interested in:

http://www.mugellocircuit.it/images/...meSchedule.pdf

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise

PS times are in the 24 hour format - so the last race is at 2pm...looks like you should make it.

Default Trying out the track

Buongiorno,

I spoke with the agency Promo-Racing, which holds "driving lessons" and you can contact them for more information regarding getting on the track.

There are also days when they do free trails with the bikes and cars, and you can enter and watch them race - for free.

I have updated the webpage with the info you need for both of these options:

http://www.discovertuscany.com/mugel...o-circuit.html

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise

Share and Bookmark!