Itinerary for 14 nighs, help needed

Snowcat

Once again I am planning my trip in the last minute and I need some advice and suggestions where to stay. Which of following towns/villages would be nice and lively in the evenings: Lucca, San Cimignano, Radda, Greve in Chianti, Panzano? And is it worth going to d’Isola Elba or Porto Santo Stefano? Most people are looking for good base to explore but we will probably make 1 daytrip from each location and just relax. We do not want to drive in the evenings after dinner but enjoy the ambience the pretty village we are staying.

We will have 2 weeks in Tuscany in July and we have flights to Florence. We will stay last 3 nights in Florence and splitting 11 nights in 3 different locations. I just need to decide which 3 towns and would need some help.

We have been to Florence, Siena, Cortona, Montalcino, Pienza, Montepulciano and would like to visit new places this time. Thank you.

Buongiorno!!
Your 3 areas could be: -Chianti -San Gimignano -Lucca.
For the first location you could stay in Radda in Chianti which is a village at the centre of Chianti and explore other villages as Castellina in Chianti and Gaiole in Chianti.
Secondly you could stay in San Gimignano and do some daytrips for example to Volterra and to Colle Val d'Elsa.
At the end you could stay in Lucca that is perfect because you could reach Firenze in 1 hour by car.
The island Elba and the seaside of Porto santo Stefano are not really nerby. Consider that from San Gimignano to Piombino you have to drive for 120 kms and then you have to take the ferryboat to Elba!
If you need more information, get in touch! info@prolocosovicille.it