Honeymoon in Florence/Tuscany 7 nights ideas?

adic

Hello,

I am planning 7 nights in Florence/Tuscany area, but I am really blind on where to start, or which area to go. It seems that there are so many cities to go! I hope that you could help me decide on cities/bases to stay and explore the area.

I am planning on driving to explore the Tuscan countrysides, and basically just taking it easy to enjoy the local area food and surroundings. My wife and I are not the type to try to see everything, and prefer to stay at least a few nights in one area to explore.

I will be arriving to Florence via train from Naples, and planning to spend 2 nights in Florence to see the city. The rest of the 7 nights I would like to drive and explore, any suggestion on hotels/cities to go to?

Regards,
adic

adic! First of all your planning is very good. I am damn sure this will be the best way to enjoy a great time with your lover. So, I want to suggest you stay in Hotel Brunelleschi. The services of this hotel is amazing and the views of this hotel are too beautiful so, you will stay there and share your story here. Must take your camera and enjoy photography there. All the best for your trip.