what can we do in Tuscany ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots to do in Tuscany!

Tuscany is a beautiful region in central Italy where you can enjoy some of the best things Italy can offer: great food and wine, stunning landscapes, masterpieces in painting, sculpture and architecture and history.

There are castles and towns that have existed for centuries, taking you back in time as you visit them. Art so beautiful and fine that can take your breath away. Hills, mountains and sea are all part of Tuscany. There is something for everyone: art in museums as well as outdoors, simple yet great tasting local dishes, world renown wines such as Chianti and Brunello di Montalcino, thermal spa resorts, beaches and a great system of outdoor trails for hiking or mountain biking. How about shopping too? These are just examples of what you can see and do in Tuscany!

If you were to come for a week, we suggest an itinerary such as this one
http://www.discovertuscany.com/itineraries-in-tuscany/one-week-in-tuscany.html
but of course you should personalize it according to your own interests.... For example, if you love food and wines, I'd suggest focusing on the wine regions, from Chianti to Montepulciano to Montalcino to Bolgheri and others. If you love art and history, visit the main museums, including the Uffizi and Accademia in Florence. Florence is a must for everyone, and we highly recommend Siena as well as basics, everything else depends on how many days you have and what you like to do. For more itineraries, take a look here:
http://www.discovertuscany.com/itineraries-in-tuscany/

Tuscany is one of the best place to visit. There are lots of adventures places to visit. If you are planing for one day tour then you can go for one day sightseeing tour.

One of the best things to do in Tuscany is the horseback ride in the Maremma. Tuscany, along paths that cut the Mediterranean maquis that covers the hills, through rivers that run through the plains, and past old farm houses and ancient ruins.

Thanks for the info. Perhaps this would be a great basis for my brother-in-law, since he is planning to go there by the end of the month. Can anyone help me out gather ideas for Hawaii? I plan to go there by the end of February with someone special. Thanks in advance.

hot springs

hello; keep in mind as well that Tuscany is famous for the Hot Springs; I love Bagni San Filippo; a natural pool with the hot water. fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.