Needing a Photographer in Siena for a Day

Siena2014

We are traveling to Siena, which we love so much that we named our daughter Siena, in May of 2014. We are looking for a photographer for a couple of hours to take some family pictures. Is anyone aware of a photographer that will do this? We will work our schedule around to not interfear with any weddings or anything like that.

Buongiorno Siena & family!

We can surely suggest one of the local best photographers who travels through Tuscany for special occasions, family events and festivals.

www.lili76.com

If you wish to have original shots, you may contact in advance one of the recently most requested photographers. Her name is Ilaria, she's a very dynamic photographer and her portraits are not just the classic reportages
If you may be interested in a fun & professional attitude, Ilaria would offer a great experience.

She has made some of the most panoramic and stunning pictures all over Tuscany, therefore she would know how to tour Siena and let you enjoy the most enchanted corners of Siena with your lovely doughter.

Wishing you a nice week
un caro saluto
Elena

Last edited:
Ciao!

I'll add some of additional suggestions:

Massimiliano Fantini - he did our wedding and a photo shoot while I was pregnant last year, the pics he takes are awesome! He has many years of experience and does a variety of different shoots, not just weddings, and I think an informal shoot along the streets the streets/main squares of Siena sounds like a fantastic idea for a family shoot! Here is his site: http://massimiliano-fantini-fotografo.it/Italiano/Ritratti/Ritratti.html I think as long as you don't do it on the weekend, then there should be no problem is setting up a date for this.

I also know Ilaria (lili76 above) - she does great comps of streets + people. See her recent work on our album on Mercantia in Certaldo here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151585301118090.1073741825.361875353089&type=1 - beautiful, even if the setting would of course be different.

part time photographer

We are traveling to Siena, which we love so much that we named our daughter Siena, in May of 2014. We are looking for a photographer for a couple of hours to take some family pictures. Is anyone aware of a photographer that will do this? We will work our schedule around to not interfear with any weddings or anything like that.
Hi I'M Patricia wedding planner if contact me I have a varius collaboration with some very professional photographer and cost very correct contact me to:
amoreaprimavista70@gmail.com