Help with Museums

Ron444

We ordered some museum tickets through www.firenzemusei.it, the official site for state run museums. We were supposed to get confirmation via email, but we have not. I sent two emails (help@bassilichi.it), one in English and one in Italian (with help from Google Translate), but still have not received anything. Is there another way to contact them?

Help with tickets

Buongiorno -

I called Bassilichi in Montereggioni - and the first thing they did is give me a number for their Florence office. (+39 055 42281)

Sooooo - I called the Florence office, and they asked....: Did you check your SPAM folder and Trash folder. Sometimes your computer's anti-virus program will do that. You might just find both the confirmation email AND the answer to your requests for help stashed away there.

However, if you want to give me your email address - the young lady told me to call back tomorrow morning and she will do a manual check to see if you can find your info. OR you can call (make it in the morning Italy time ) and try however, I can't guarantee that they speak English.

Buon Viaggio