Day Trip to Siena & Chianti together

Katina Cummings

Buon Giorno!

Before my niece's wedding in Rome (and my very first visit to Italy!), I will be visiting Florence and would very much like to find a day trip on August 3rd that would include both Siena and the Chianti vineyard tour areas. I have found several 1/2 day and full day tours of each but not one together (very compressed, I agree but it is all the time I will have). On August 4th, I will be in Florence for a full day's visit.

Will be arriving in Florence at approx 1 pm on August 2nd, if that helps.

Bene grazie!

Katina

A tour for Siena

Buongiorno,

have a look at this guided tour for Siena and San Gimignano - which will give you a lovely trip through Chianti. Since it is a private tour you should be able to direct them to some the sites you are most interested in.

Buon Viaggio

To visit from Florence to Siena and Chianti

You have to take bus from Florence to Siena. The SITA company runs the buses from Florence to Siena and the departure point in the Florence is just across the street form the city's main train station Santa Maria Navella. Journey in between is of 1.25 hours on the fast bus. And for visiting Chianti you have to change the bus from Siena.

private guide

Ciao,

As the others have pointed out, your best bet would be some kind of private tour.

I host private custom tours in Florence and most of Tuscany. If you want i could start puting together an itenerary for you, quote you a price and go from there. No obligations of course. Send me a private message.