Car Hire to Norcenni???Help...

Percy1

Hi, we are a family of 5 heading to Tuscany in June. I am already am nervous about the ZTL area so the initial plan is to arrive form Ireland to Pisa, get bus/train to Florence where we stay for 2 nights before heading to Norecenni. Our flight back is early in the morning (11am) from Pisa. I enquired about collecting a car at Florence with drop off to Pisa but this doesn't seem to to be an option. I also thought that we could hire a car for a few days near the campsite but that doesn't seem to be an option either. I am now looking at hiring from Florence (even thought I am still nervous about the ZTL area) and dropping back on the Sunday when the restrictions are not so bad(3 days before return flights) and just getting early trains back to Pisa Airport - Any suggestions/recommendations appreciated - with thanks

Driving in the ZTL zones

Buongiorno,

Are you referring to Norcenni Girasole Club??

My first suggestions is not to be too worried about the ZTL zones, the rental agency will give you directions on how to get out of the city. However, if this is still a concern, why don't you rent from the airport? From here there are no ZTL zones to Figline Valdarno where the campsite is located. You will pick up the Autostrada and go south and exit either at Incisa or San Giovanni.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise