Wedding in Cortona

jasmijnz

Hello,

I'm busy planning my wedding in Gabbiano on the 26th of may (2018), not that easy if you have never been there and have to everything from Holland:roll eyes:

The wedding venue and photographer, the dress and the suit are already arranged..
Now im looking for a catering company (with tables and stuff) and a make up/hair artist..
O and my wedding cake!

Hope that you have some inspiration for me and addresses or tips!:eek::eek:

Since you already have the wedding venue arranged, have you been in touch with them to ask for recommendations for local providers? The easiest thing is to go local -- this should keep costs lower than having have someone from further away go to Cortona to provide whatever service you're looking for.

So for catering (and cake), you could try Preludio Catering - http://www.preludiocatering.it/
You need to make sure to request help in getting tables/chairs and all other items as they don't usually provide those directly but work with other companies when they are needed.

For hair, you ccan try Alessandro Fratini - http://www.alessandrofratini.com/

Are you coming over before May to make sure you like the venue and other services being provided?

Makeup Artist

Hello,

I'm busy planning my wedding in Gabbiano on the 26th of may (2018), not that easy if you have never been there and have to everything from Holland:roll eyes:

The wedding venue and photographer, the dress and the suit are already arranged..
Now im looking for a catering company (with tables and stuff) and a make up/hair artist..
O and my wedding cake!

Hope that you have some inspiration for me and addresses or tips!:eek::eek:

Hi
What a fabulous time you have ahead. I so wish I could help you as I am a makeup artist but I'm working at the Cannes Film Festival and Monaco F1 till the 28th May. I will be in Tuscany from 28 May through till the end of August and would have loved to be there for you on your wedding day. Such a shame I miss you by 2 days.
I hope you find a wonderful hair & makeup artist. All the best on your wedding day.
Liz Bomben (search for my name + makeup to find me on Google! ;) )