Please help in finding a tour company that will pick at resort

Fatima Usrey

How do l book a tours to Rome and Florence ? Would that tour company pick us up from our resort? We are staying in Siena which is 2 hours from Rome. Our resort does not have a concierge.

If you are looking for a wonderful way to see Rome, then the golf cart tour is the way to go! My driver/guide “Val” picked me up at my hotel’s front door and we spent the next 4 hours exploring churches, monument.

Was that a private tour company ? If so, the name please?

If you are looking for a wonderful way to see Rome, then the golf cart tour is the way to go! My driver/guide “Val” picked me up at my hotel’s front door and we spent the next 4 hours exploring churches, monument.[/QUOTE=Fatima Usrey]did you use a private tour company? If so, which do you recommend ?

Fatima - if you're not planning on renting a car and need to have someone drive you to Florence and to Rome, then the best solution is to look into a car with a driver, basically chauffeur service. In Italy they are called NCC, there are many of them. If your resort does have not concierge service, can you still write them and ask whether they can recommend an NCC that is local?
It is best to get someone near the resort to do the driving instead of having someone from Florence or Siena first drive out to you, they will charge you more for the mileage and time spent before even getting to you.