www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Train to Montepulciano

Jcinant is offline Junior Member - Learning about Tuscany

Default Train to Montepulciano

I am heading to Italy in a week and a half. I am stopping in Venice first then heading to 5 days to Montepulciano. I just want to make sure I am headed to the right train station. I am taking the train from Venezia St. Lucia to CHIUSI-CHIANCIANO. Is that correct? My plan was to rent a car right there at CHIUSI-CHIANCIANO.

Am I on the right track here? Is there a better way or a different train station I should be going to? From the maps it looks like Montepulciano is about a 30 minute drive from the train station.

Thanks!

Lourdes is online now Administrator - DiscoverTuscany Team

That's actually the best station to go to in the area when you want to pick up a car rental, so yes, the station is correct!!

Enjoy your time in Montepulciano and Tuscany!
    In the beginning stages of planning to come to Tuscany? Make sure to read Where to Stay in Tuscany WITH a car and Where to Stay in Tuscany WITHOUT a car for ideas on where to stay in Tuscany. Also read When to Visit Tuscany to decide when is the best times for your visit.