HELP - Calcio Storico 2019 Tickets Needed!

Dmoured

Hello,

My buddies and I desperately want to take a friend to Calcio Storico 2019 in Florence for his Stag/ Bachelor Party this year but we live in the US and last year they stopped selling tickets online.

Can you please point me in the best direction for how to buy tickets? Is there any service that will buy the tickets for us for a fee?

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration

Dave

I guess maybe I should start offering this service! :D

Although I am pretty sure they will set a limit of how many tickets any one person can buy. How many do you need?

Keep in mind they are also only sold locally like the week before, there isn't that much time nor that much choice once you get there to what is available.... I'll research the situation and let you know whether I will offer the service and at what fee :D. If it seems doable, I'll see whether I can help other people out for this year (I know people were disappointed last year).

Thank you!

I will need 3 tickets and will be VERY grateful! I think you should def offer this service! Please let me know when you decide and I will pay you :)

Also, please let me know if you want to discuss it further offline and I will give you personal information

Thanks again!
Dave

I can't, unfortunately, confirm that I will do this for sure since we all need to wait until mid to end of May thereabouts to see what the rules will be for the sale of tickets. I will keep you in mind and contact you via private message once I know what can be done.

Will you be in Florence for sure on June 24 or does it depend on whether you get tickets or other plans? How many would you need, just 2?

Thank you VERY much! I will pay you whatever fee you desire for the service of purchasing our tickets.

Yes we have booked a trip from June 20-26 to ensure that we will be there for the match hoping that we can either pay someone for their service ahead of time or find a scalper once we get to Florence.

Thanks gain and please feel free to private message me!
Dave

Calcio Tickets needed- me too

We are traveling to Florence to see Calcio Storico final too. Looking for help as well...… I have 4 people in my group. Would be happy to pay whatever covers ticket, time and work to get tickets.

Types of tickets and cost has just been published here for 2019

http://www.calciostoricofiorentino.it/?q=biglietti-finale-2018

Date that they go on sale has not yet been communicated.

If you're both still interested in tickets, I’ll see what I can do as soon as they post more info.

Please write to info AT discovertuscany dot com
to let me know you’re interested and so that we can communicate directly once I have more details to share.

Are Tickets on Sale Tuesday 11 June?

Are tickets for the Championship on the 24th going on sale Tuesday 11 June?

The official site posted the following BUT I am not sure if the tickets being offered on Tuesday are only for the semifinals or for the championship game as well

Tickets for the 2019 edition
The ticket office will be open Tuesday 11 June starting from 11am. Please note that each person can purchase up to a maximum of 4 tickets.

Thanks again,
Dave

Best Live Event Ever!!

Thank you so much to Lourdes for her help and insight

Calcio Storico 2019 was absolutely the most amazing live event my buddies and I have ECER been to. We have been to UFC, soccer, football etc... and none of them compare to this sport.

Calcio Storico is an absolute must see for any sport enthusiast

Thank you again for all of your help!
Dave