Default 1 week in tuscany girls week away

My friend and I are arriving at Pisa airport 9th May and looking for 2 bedrooms somewhere in the heart of Tuscany to experience everything to offer. We are wanting to rent an apartment walking distance to cafes, restaurants,food shops. I am having trouble finding this, hope you can help.
    We are not wanting to stay in big cities with all the crowds and tourists.

Default apartment within walking distance from little village

Did you already have a look at If you like our area (we are located at only 13 kms from Siena), we could try helping you...

Default Places to stay

My daughter and I will be traveling throughout northern Italy in June. I found an apt for rent at There are a number of apts for rent with varied pricing and locations. We found what looks like a wonderful apt. in Lucca within the walled city, walking distance from the train and only 15 minutes train ride north from Pisa. I believe there are places available in Pisa too. Hope this is helpful. Wendy & Chloe

Default away from the bigger cities

If you are looking to experience a bit more of the countryside in Tuscany I suggest you look into

It's a friendly environment, walkable to a small town with that "authentic Tuscan feel" and is well connected to Florence and other nearby towns - here is a bus route which gives you an idea of how to get around...however Candida will certainly help you on making arrangements.

Buon Viaggio

Share and Bookmark!