www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Snorkeling near Livorno?

Default Snorkeling near Livorno?

Hi there

We are considering going to Peccioli this summer, some 30 kilometres from Livorno, and would like to go snorkeling. We will rent a car, so we can easily get from Peccioli to the west coast.

I have tried to google for some nice snorkeling locations on the west coast, somewhere close to a store that rents out snorkeling equipment (as we will not be bringing our own). But I have not been able to find anything. Can you recommend a snorkeling location as well as a store nearby that rents out equipment?

Thank you in advance for any replies

Default Diving near Livorno

Buongiorno -

I have only done SCUBA diving off the Tuscan coast but, I can give you the name of the shop I used in Livorno. They have an English site and they should be able to offer more information and equipment:

http://www.accademiablu.net/index_eng.php

I also know that Livorno is not the "prettiest" spot to be doing some diving - the island of Giglio and Elba are really the best with the national reserves and more shallow waters.

Buon Viaggio.

Default Thank you

Dear DonnaDenise

Thank you very much for your helpful reply

Scuba diving is new to us, but we might check it out!
    It's a bit of a roadtrip to go down to the islands, but if this is the only place to go snorkeling we might go down there for a day of floating around in the sea

Share and Bookmark!