www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Local festivals and events June 7-14 2017 in Tuscany

Default Local festivals and events June 7-14 2017 in Tuscany

We will be visiting Tuscany June 7-14 and are looking for local small town festivals and events. Can anyone recommend some to me? Thanks, Gordy

Default Tuscany in June

Buongiorno,

June is still a long way off for a lot of Tuscans !! However, there are many events that happen every year - and though the dates many not have yet been "officially" published you can get a general idea of when they will be.

I suggest you have a look at our calendar of highlights for the month of June, you can read through it now and then check back at the first week of June for exact dates and info.

We also have a specific calendar from for Florence in June - this is a pretty busy month, so be sure to include something from the city as well.

In addition, Pisa also has an active events calendar for the month of June - have a look here for more info.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise

Quote Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
    We will be visiting Tuscany June 7-14 and are looking for local small town festivals and events. Can anyone recommend some to me? Thanks, Gordy
    Hello! I just wanted to give you this link - it has specific dates for activities this June of 2017! We will be in Greve from June 11 - 16.

http://www.chianticlassico.com/en/events-calendar/