www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Work/Stay for Three Months

Cool Work/Stay for Three Months

Hello!

I am a college student looking for some sort of adventure next summer! A friend and I are looking for a vineyard that we can work AND stay at. I've been looking online, but I'm not really finding the kind of thing that I am looking for. We would like something for about three months. Ideally, we would like to work and stay at a vineyard or winery, but a bed and breakfast would be cool, too.

Do you have any suggestions for finding something of the sort or someone we could contact to get more information?

Thanks for the help!

Default Re: Work/Stay for Three Months

Hi Nikole and welcome to our Forum!

I think you might try to contact directly some farms in Tuscany that produce wine (and of course there are many, Tuscany is a land of vineyards!).

I've found some farmholidays to contact in the Chianti area and in Florentine hills, you might start your research from these:

Fattoria il Lago

Agriturismo Frascole

Fattoria Viticcio

Tenuta Moriano

We also posted your question on our Facebook Fanpage in order to receive other good suggestions!
    Find the perfect lodging for your stay on TuscanyAccommodation.com - Stay tuned and follow Discover Tuscany also on Facebook!

Default Re: Work/Stay for Three Months

Cristina,

Thank you so much for the help! I really appreciate it!

--Nikole

Default check the facebook page!

Ciao Nikole, make sure to check our facebook page as there were some comments on there on your question!
    https://www.facebook.com/DiscoverTuscany
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website DiscoverTuscany.com!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!

Default Wwoofing

This article talks about working on Tuscan farms in exchange for accommodation. Think you need to buy the book with lists of farms though: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/travel/new...ectid=10834835
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website DiscoverTuscany.com!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!

Share and Bookmark!