www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Museum tickets

Smile Museum tickets

Can anyone tell me which site is the cheapest to book museum tickets. I need to go to uffizzi, pitti, accademia and battistero and palazzio vecchio.. All sites have different prices. We are to be family of 5 three children under 25
    please help

Default under 25?

Buongiorno -

did you mean under 15 or maybe even under 5??

Donna Denise

I would suggest you just book Uffizi and Accademia -- the cheapest way is to call and book that way +39-055-294-883.
    If you have kids under 18, they get free tickets, you only pay the prebooking fee of 4 euros for these two museums.

Online, we recommend you book on http://www.uffizi.org through our partner Florence-Tickets -- because you CAN change ticket dates or times if you were to need that. Online you par prebooking and online commissions.

Pitti, Palazzo Vecchio and Baptistery - just buy tickets on site. The ticket offices here normally don't have long lines.
    The Baptistery is a pass which will also include the climb up the duomo, the belltower and Opera del Duomo museum too.
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website DiscoverTuscany.com!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!