www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: good place for biker ?

Default good place for biker ?

Hello,

I'm coming with the motorbike to the florence. Planning to stay 2 days and need accomodation, but more important is the parking for the motorbike. to be safe place. Because I want to see many sights all day long, and not thinking of the bike.

So, hostel, private appartments, or even cheap hotel are good option.

Can anyone help me ?

thank you.

Lourdes is offline Administrator - DiscoverTuscany Team

Default private garage for motorbike

Ciao!

I highly suggest Casa del Garbo - http://www.tuscanyaccommodation.com/casa-del-garbo.html
    they are very central being located in Piazza della Signoria so it is perfect for being just 2 days in Florence since you'll be close to everything.... and they have an agreement with a nearby garage where you can leave your motorbike completely safe. I remember they were running special offers for motorbikers some time ago so let them know that you know of this offer and see what they offer!

I wouldn't go with hostels or hotels that don't have an agreement with a private garage because you'd be left on your own to find something; it is better if you have the reassurance that your bike will be indoors while you're here.
    In the beginning stages of planning to come to Tuscany? Make sure to read Where to Stay in Tuscany WITH a car and Where to Stay in Tuscany WITHOUT a car for ideas on where to stay in Tuscany. Also read When to Visit Tuscany to decide when is the best times for your visit.

Share and Bookmark!

Share and Bookmark!