www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Palazzo Vecchio tickets

Default Palazzo Vecchio tickets

Hi there,

My boyfriend and I are visiting Florence in June and would love to see the Palazzo Vecchio, but we're on a very tight budget and can't really afford any of the tours. Is it possible to buy a cheaper ticket so we can just wander around ourselves without a guide? If so, how much are they, and what are the queues like?

Many thanks, Ally

Default Free tours

I am by no means an expert but, in my search for my upcoming visit to Florence,I found this: http://www.florencefreetour.com/ . It's supposed to be free and the second tour they advertise mentions Palazzo Vecchio as well.

Good luck.

Lourdes is offline Administrator - DiscoverTuscany Team

You can visit Palazzo Vecchio on your own - the ticket details (10 euro) are on the right column of this page, in the sand colored box under the menu: https://www.visitflorence.com/floren...o-vecchio.html
    Where to stay in Tuscany? Read this if you will have a car and this if you won't!
    When is the best time to visit? Make sure to read this!

Lourdes is offline Administrator - DiscoverTuscany Team

As far as the Florence free tours, I don't think they take you inside any of the buildings -- but once of these days, I am going to go on them to let you all know what they do!!
    Where to stay in Tuscany? Read this if you will have a car and this if you won't!
    When is the best time to visit? Make sure to read this!

Default Grazie!

Thank you very much for the information!

P.S. Absolutely love the site, it's been very useful and informative so thank you!

Share and Bookmark!

Share and Bookmark!