www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Looking for 2 BR apartment in Florence - 28/4-3/7/20

David Green is offline Junior Member - Learning about Tuscany

Default Looking for 2 BR apartment in Florence - 28/4-3/7/20

Hey guys, My name is David Greenwald, 26 years old student from Tel Aviv, Israel. I'm coming to a student exchange program by April 28-July 3rd in Firenze (about two and a half months). I'm looking for a two-bedrooms, three rooms apartment, as I have a partner and we want to live together. The locations is very important for us - we want to stay in the old city of Firenze, in the city center, as close as possible to Santa Croce. My partner is a girl and it is important for her that we will have two bathrooms, one for each of us, if possible. Maybe you can give me a hand with it? Our budget is about 1,600 EURO/month.
    If there is anything relevant, feel free to contact me here or on WhatsApp:
    +972-50-4444132.
    Thanks!

Lourdes is online now Administrator - DiscoverTuscany Team

I suggest you take a look on the Pitcher & Flaccomio website: https://www.pitcherflaccomio.com/ren...rm/2-bedrooms/ and if you don't see something you like, contact them directly because they might have others not present on the website.
    The focus on longer term (but still a few months) rentals that are perfect for students and professionals, giving excellent support services while you're here. Make sure to tell them I sent you their way ;-)
    In the beginning stages of planning to come to Tuscany? Make sure to read Where to Stay in Tuscany WITH a car and Where to Stay in Tuscany WITHOUT a car for ideas on where to stay in Tuscany. Also read When to Visit Tuscany to decide when is the best times for your visit.