www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Where to buy nice Italian clothes?

Default Where to buy nice Italian clothes?

Hi there,
    We will be in Italy in about three weeks time, could anyone please tell me where to buy nice Italian clothes??...not the designer stuff like Armani or Prada (can't afford those :-)....

We will be traveling from Nice to Tuscany....anywhere in-between will be good.

Many thanks, wonderful forum!!

Ciao VintageRose,

As you'll be in Italy, anything you see in shops are what Italians wear and thus considered Italian clothes :-) Most Italians don't wear Armani or Prada although there is a high number that do... and there are outlets for those, if you're interested (Outlets near Florence in Tuscany)

So I can't recommend any particular shops... but everywhere you stop, do some window shopping as you sight-see and if you see something you like, buy it because there are no "chain" stores here and you won't find it elsewhere (aside from name brand stores, those are a sort of chain store, right? )
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website DiscoverTuscany.com!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!

Fantastic link!! Thanks Lourdes ...hopefully I will have enough Euro's to empty the shops

Looking so forward to being in your beautiful country....

Default Where to buy nice Italian clothes?

Rome may be the best place to buy.

Great, thx for sharing. Shopping in Italy is like a dream come true.

Useful link !
    Thanks Lourdes ...hopefully I will have enough Euro's to empty the shops

You can easily get some wonderful italian dresses on famous online stores. Yes you have an option of physically going to the stores but buying online would also be a great option.

Diesel and sometimes Parasuco have thier clothing made in Italy. especially Diesel. they have websites, search them up.

Share and Bookmark!