www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: siena and around

Default siena and around

Hello,
    I' going to travel without a car in early May from Siena to San Quirico - Bagnio Vignoni or just Vignoni Alto - Casteglione d' Orcia - S.Quirico - Siena.
    For sure I need to go to S.Quirico and back by public transport in the morning ( Thirsday probably) ,but I couldn't find any time table for that way.
    From San Quirico - Bagnio Vignoni or just Vignoni Alto - Casteglione d' Orcia - S.Quirico - I saw an option to walk, cause it is not far.

Could you kindly help me with the timetable of buses and a map for the walking part of visit?

Another itinerary which I'm planing is to Pienza and Montepulchiano and , may be Montalcino.For sure it will be in different days. But I learned it is almost a same way as to S. Quirico. Could you help me with buses timetable as well?
    I'll be totally appreciate of your replay.
    Best regards.
    Ludmila.

Lourdes is offline Administrator - DiscoverTuscany Team

You can check out the timetables for the area on this website: http://www.busfox.com/timetable/

If the schedule is not good, also consider going to the area with an organized group tour from Siena - check these out here:
    http://tours.discovertuscany.com/en/...from-Siena/ttd
    In the beginning stages of planning to come to Tuscany? Make sure to read Where to Stay in Tuscany WITH a car and Where to Stay in Tuscany WITHOUT a car for ideas on where to stay in Tuscany. Also read When to Visit Tuscany to decide when is the best times for your visit.