www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Getting from Montecatini Terme to Assisi

Default Getting from Montecatini Terme to Assisi

What is the best way to get to Assisi from Montecatini Terme. I have no vehicle and have four extra days to spend in Tuscany. I will have visited Siena, San Gemignano, Greve, Cinque Terre, Pisa, Lucca and will have spent only one day in Florence. I will be leaving on September 12 at 7 am from Florence. How should I arrange my itinerary? Should I spend two days in Assisi or make my base in Florence and take day trips from there. I will be traveling solo. Any advice would be most appreciated.

I am not sure whether I understand - is Montecatini Terme your planned base or are you asking whether to make it Florence?

To get from Florence to Assisi, I'd suggest the train - check timetables on www.trenitalia.com
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website DiscoverTuscany.com!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!

Default Train from and to Montecatini

Buongiorno,

any plans you make to use the train for Montecatini - be sure to read this blog post.
    https://www.discovertuscany.com/blog...t-delays-4137/

Though the dates say the 2 of september...remember that anything is possible and the substitute service maybe extended.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise