www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Cake Shop In Tuscany ?

Default Cake Shop In Tuscany ?

Can you suggest any best and affordable custom cake shop in Tuscany.

Default Cake Shop in Florence

Buongiorno,

Are you looking for Italian styled cakes?

or are you looking for a special occasion cake (like an English or American style wedding cake)?

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise

Ya Iam looking cake for wedding anniversary of my uncle.

Default Cake to celebrate

Hello

if you are looking for an English/American style cake with the fancy sugar decorations I suggest you contact Janice - I have tasted her cakes and seen her fabulous decorations ( https://www.facebook.com/janice.kidby?fref=ts&ref=br_tf )

if you are looking for something distinctly Italian one of my favourite bakeries is Marcello on vile Europa.

Buona Torta!

Donna Denise

More than anything you need to walk into any pastry shop here in Florence/Tuscany and take a look at what you like.
    And see what Donna means by "distinctly Italian" -- which means generally puff pastry, cream, chocolate and/or fruit on top.

They are distinctly NOT any type of sponge sort of high "cake".

In general, they aren't cheap but they are VERY GOOD. So I would suggest, like Donna was, to try Marcello (it is big so have lots of options) and seeing what you like. You can get a cake custom ordered to your size within a day or two.
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website DiscoverTuscany.com!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!