www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Need help to find an guided tour to visit Cinque Terre from Florence

Default Need help to find an guided tour to visit Cinque Terre from Florence

Hi,

Two of us will stay in Florence for a week. We would like to join a guided tour (including transportation) from Florence to visit Cinque Terre. Can anyone kindly recommend a tour that you have used before? Or, would you show me the way to find one.

Thanks!

Lourdes is offline Administrator - DiscoverTuscany Team

Ciao!

We actually did this tour in a day from Florence: https://www.discovertuscany.com/cinq...que-terre.html
    and would recommend it to anyone looking to see CT in a day. It was a great way to see all of the towns (we only saw Corniglia from the boat since it is on a hill and you need to climb lots of steps to get into the town) and I liked that it included train and ferry to see the towns from the sea. It was a long day but that's how it would be if you also did it on your own taking train from Florence. I think the bus took less time, since with train you need at least 2 train changes in between.

There are other options, some with tours starting from there (you can do the train on your own):
    http://tours.discovertuscany.com/en/...cinque%20terre
    At least you can see what other options there are.
    In the beginning stages of planning to come to Tuscany? Make sure to read Where to Stay in Tuscany WITH a car and Where to Stay in Tuscany WITHOUT a car for ideas on where to stay in Tuscany. Also read When to Visit Tuscany to decide when is the best times for your visit.