Wink Planning 6 day trip to Tuscany June 2014

Would appreciate any comments/ suggestions please!

I am planning a 6-7 day trip to Florence, Pisa, Siena, Montepulciano and Cinque Terre in June 2014.
    Will be going with my boyfriend, my mum and my sister.
    Would be most grateful for any advice re accommodation, ways to get around, unmissable sights/ experiences and any other suggestions/ advice.

Many thanks in advance!

Best wishes.

Florence, Italy

Ciao Bubbles,

Easiest way to move around Tuscany is with a car so will you consider renting one out to make the trip easier to accomplish?

Of the places you mention, the one I'd leave out is Cinque Terre since it is really hot and crowded in June. So I'd do the week in Tuscany, renting an apartment with 2 or 3 rooms and having the car to move around on day trips.

Here are some pretty central apartments you could consider:

If you really, really want to fit in CT, you could still do a day trip - are you flying in or out of Pisa? You could fit it at the end or beginning of the trip then...

As to unmissable sights and experiences, pretty much everything you see and do in each of the towns is part of your list In Pisa, the Leaning Tower and the square all around, in Florence and Siena the entire historical center is full of monuments, squares and churches to be visited. Montepulciano is a smaller hilltop town where you can visit the town, the cathedral, the main squares.
    Take a look at and and for specific ideas!
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!

Share and Bookmark!