2018 was an amazing year, full of fantastic photos of Tuscany shared by our followers on Instagram. Thanks to all of you for making our DiscoverTuscany gallery more beautiful every day!
Continue to use our hashtag #discovertuscany, we can not wait to see your shots of 2019!
1. CHRISTMAS ATMOSPHERE IN SAN GIMIGNANO
Photo credit @minga.mrc
2. THE UNIQUE CHARM OF THE GUINIGI TOWER IN LUCCA
Photo credit @_elisa_24_
3. A FABULOUS SHOT OF THE VAL D’ORCIA
Photo credit @jakefrad
4. THE VAL D’ORCIA AND ITS INCREDIBLE COLORS
Photo credit @markus_bruegger_photo
5. A VIEW FROM THE VILLAGE OF MONTEPULCIANO
Photo credit @intrattabile
6. FIRENZE AND THE AWESOME PONTE VECCHIO
Photo credit @domenicolorenzoni
7. DISCOVERING ASCIANO
Photo credit @laura12_92
8. THE ENCHANTING PIENZA
Photo credit @lucadc24
9. A BEAUTIFUL SHOT OF THE CHAPEL OF VITALETA IN SAN QUIRICO D’ORCIA
Photo credit @francescabologni
10. IN BORGO A MOZZANO ADMIRING THE DEVIL’S BRIDGE
Photo credit @carlocafferini
About Cristina Romeo
Born in Florence at the end of the fabulous '70s, Cristina has always lived in the famous "cradle of the Renaissance". She's in love with her homeland, but also enjoys traveling and discovering new places. Cristina is mum to a lovely little girl, to whom she hopes to pass on all the passion and love of our precious, wonderful Tuscany.