If you're coming to Florence for more than a day or two or if you're with your family and prefer a bit more space or privacy, then staying at an apartment in Florence might be a great option for you!
When you choose to stay at an apartment in Florence, you also have the chance to settle in into a home and feel more like a local. Here are more reasons and advantages to staying at an apartment:
- more space than a hotel room: you generally have a few rooms to spread out and use.
- your own kitchen to prepare a few meals: whether it is just breakfast or a lunch or dinner or two, you have the choice to eat in a few times and relax "at home", taking a break from being out all of the time.
- more privacy and independence: you get the keys to the apartment, so you come and go as you please, just like being back at home.
- a chance to settle in for a few days: if you use Florence as your base for visiting all of Tuscany, you can do laundry, go food shopping and take more time to relax, sightsee and explore the local neighborhood.
- budget: if you're traveling with family and friends, the per night cost of the entire apartment might turn out to be a very good deal compared to other options.
These are some of the main advantages to staying at an apartment in Florence - take a look at our recommendations below to find the right one for you!